Monday, May 5, 2014

we use the secrets in each room

I wrapped well
packaging acid
I make a protein.
organelles;
cells;
organization;
Body.
the
genetic
This code says

"There's a girl,
do
hair
cover only
Blue - gray eyes - green
A small thin lips;
Sometimes freckles.
ID
The upper limit of the mean value
Due to the weight,
The lower limit of the average
Height.

byoelektrisiti it
Reports and information
Some of these data, the bridge fell,
Create a new profile
Regularly,
However, some
Aftershokx pain
process
And there is a problem
Zion care, including
Evaluation system - your own mind. "

I made a glitch poem from my poem "The Secret Code We All Use." I basically ran it (and the title) through Google Translate (I love you, Google.) and lost track completely of all the different languages I was switching through. By the time I turned it back into English, it was so totally different. Kind of like that came "telephone" (or "telegraph" depending on who you ask,) that kids play. I really like how it turned out, though. I had actually never heard of glitch poetry until a few minutes before I made this one. I actually wrote the original fully intending to make a glitch poem with it. The original poem focuses on biotechnologies and how they are unique, but imperfect, and glitchifying it I think enhances the underlying indignation that humans aren't just machines. By the way this is my 23rd poem for National Poetry Writing Month 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment